Legislation watch

Search all years.

2017 House Bill 4582: Give temporary teaching certificate to military spouse
Introduced by Rep. Joseph Bellino, Jr. (R) on May 4, 2017
To grant a temporary Michigan teaching certificate to the spouse of a member of the military from another state if the person has an equivalent license or certification from that state.   Official Text and Analysis.
Referred to the House Military and Veterans Affairs Committee on May 4, 2017